Gijima Work Preparedness Programme
FoodBev International Consulting (Pty) Ltd and CetuSky (Pty) Ltd offers
Gijima Work Preparedness / Work Ready Programme for job seekers focusing
particularly on new graduates both newly employed and unemployed.
The programme covers the following areas:
- Mentorship and coaching to bridge the gap between job seekers and job market
- How to become employable and what the employers are looking for
- Transferring Professional Skills
- Networking between potential employers and job seekers
- Developing a social support structure and network for unemployed youth
- To equip students from previously disadvantaged communities at historically disadvantaged Higher Education (HE) and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institutions with information and skills to enter the job market.
- To mentor and coach students from previously disadvantaged communities at HDI and TVET, in technical and practical skills including ICT required by industry
- To create a networking and recruitment platform which brings employers and job seekers together
- To instill a culture of professional work ethics among students and job seekers. To support and accelerate individual professional career development.
- To develop work-related skills and strengthen individual competitiveness at the workplace
- Develop future leaders and provide a sustainable pipeline of talent to the food industry.
For Further Information about the programme, or to register please contact us at
FoodBev International Consulting (Pty) Ltd
Empowering & Inspiring Excellence
Company Registration No. 2014/063827/07
22 Groentjie Crescent, Nina Park Akasia
Pretoria, 0182, South Africa
Tel: +27 12 542 1192 Cell: +27 82 837 1753
Stay ahead of the competition and hit the ground running